Prices start from $85
When your home undergoes a full or partial renovation, you are then left with this big task of after builders clean. High power cleaners and removers can help you clear the mess and return your house to its previous immaculate condition. Whether you require a professional clean of the entire place or only certain areas we will assist you by employing a high-tech equipment and industry-standard products.
A standard construction cleaning checklist may consist of the following tasks:
- Surfaces: skirting boards, doors, banisters, windowsills and window frames are thoroughly cleaned
- Walls and ceilings: spot cleaning and builders dust removal, tiled areas are wiped clean
- Fixtures: Removal of plaster or paint from switches and sockets, scrubbing and wiping of kitchen and bathroom fittings, faucets, accessories, etc.
- Windows: can be washed on the inside
- Floors: vacuumed and mopped
- Furniture (optional): dusted and wiped, including cupboards, benchtops, drawers, cabinets, etc.
- Mirrors and glass tops (optional): polished clean
- Carpeting and upholstery (optional): thoroughly vacuumed
- Electrical appliances (optional): sanitised on the outside